Increase your savings potential with attractive IRA rates
Work toward your financial goals with various IRA choices from Texas Republic Bank. An IRA is a great way to build your retirement nest egg while enjoying tax benefits. You will not pay tax on your earnings until you make withdrawals, and your contributions may be tax-deductible. This could be the right choice for you if you are under 70 and have earned income.
If you want to roll over your previous employer-sponsored retirement plan or are researching long-term savings alternatives, then opening an IRA may be a solution for you. Learn the basics about IRA rates, account benefits and more by calling our new accounts department at 972-334-0700 for our Frisco location, or 972-685-2040 for our Richardson location.
- No annual IRA fees
- FDIC insured to the maximum allowed by law
- Minimum opening deposit $500
- Eligibility based on income and age (please consult your tax or financial advisor)
- Earnings are tax deferred and may be tax deductible in year of contribution
- No early withdrawal penalties to customer age 59 or over
- Minimum required distributions starting at age 70 for traditional IRAs